Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Wine Zen Relocates

After, almost 14 years of life in Fort Worth, the Wine Zen is relocating to Malaysia. Some developments you can make work and some you just can't. I can't say it is the best time for a move but I do know what my priorities in life are. 

Family before all else. For the folks who have supported and gotten to know me, you would know that nothing is more dear to me than my family. My daughter just turned 2 in April and my wife has been separated, physically but maintains a wonderful relationship that is, from her family for about 12 years.  So I figured I had given my plan a go for over 10 years in the USA, a refreshing change seemd in order. 

I can't say that it was an easy decision to uproot a family and drag them quite literally halfway around the world. I shall miss my friends, work colleagues and the other wonderful personalities that have populated this, my favorite industry. But I plan to take what I have learnt and see if I can be of service to the people on this side of the world.

Once I recover from jet lag and begin exploring this new surroundings, I will begin reposting anew.  I am also working on a new online project that will let you find a wine anywhere in the world. That is the goal anyway. Until then, the Wine Zen is always at your service and remember  life is too short to drink bad wine.

No comments: