Monday, November 12, 2007

What's in a name

It's been several months since I've launched The Wine Zen Fine wine courses. I've tried to make the classes as informative as well as entertaining in order to shed the skin of "snootiness" that surrounds the subject of wine.

First up, let me be clear that I do not claim to be a "Zen Master" nor do I wish to put out the notion that I know all there is to know about wine. I am merely pointing out that I am actively seeking out new information and wish to pass it on to others. Only when we realize that we are wanting in knowledge can we hope to grow in it.

I am glad to say that as an idea it has done its part in promoting the appreciation and consumption of this often misunderstood and feared beverage. However, there is only so much one individual can do.

Hopefully this blog will give me a more efficient channel to all who seek to learn about wine and I hope we can all have fun learning about wine.

No comments: